Caffeine and Cake is looking for a Barista to join its young and energetic team.
The Part and Parcel, Caffeine and Cake is the newest addition to Dodo Pub Co. and Witney’s high street.
Promising out-of-this-world speciality coffee, hot drinks and outrageously- good cakes for both sit-in and take away – our new coffee venture does not disappoint!
Sound like your kind of thing? We’re currently seeking a motivated and reliable barista to join us at the awesome Caffeine and Cake, right in the heart of Witney.
So, what else you need to be a member of bar staff at ?
- A confident person with a positive attitude
- Friendly and polite
- Customer-oriented approach, with the desire to create an atmosphere where all our customers feel comfortable
- Organised and a great team player
- Passionate and hardworking
- A no-compromise attitude in delivering only the very best for our customers
- Previous barista experience a plus, but full training will be provided
But enough about you! What will Dodo offer in return?
- The opportunity to work on industry leading equipment, such as La Marzocco and Victoria Arduino
- Professional training, with the possibility of SCA accredited courses for the right candidate
- Competitive wage with room for progression
- Dodo Unity Fund (our peoples bonus)
- Team canteen when at work
- ‘Dine @ Dodo’– Bring 3 mates once a month and we’ll pay your food
- Pension scheme options
- Great work/life balance
- A big annual Dodo party!
We always look to promote from within Dodo Pub Co. As a result, we have a strong belief in nurturing and developing our staff. We offer loads of training programmes and opportunities to help everyone develop to their full potential – so if you have career goals, we can help you reach them.