The Last Crumb are looking for chefs to join their young and energetic kitchen team.
The Last Crumb, part of the Dodo Pub Co – known for award-winning interiors, top-notch burgers, Neapolitan pizzas and unbeatable neighbourhood vibes. From relaxed weekend brunches to buzzing late-night cocktails, our pubs are the go-to for real good times.
From the kitchens, we offer authentic Neapolitan pizzas cooked at 400C in our wood-fired oven. Our renowned burgers are ground by a seriously good butcher, using our special double-tasty recipe. We also serve up super fresh original salads, tasty sides and spicy wings.
From the bar we offer a wide selection of beers, wines, wonks, cocktails and craft coffee, all served up by knowledgeable and passionate staff to customers that care about quality and community.
Our chefs are responsible for assisting the Senior Chefs and Head Chef in the successful day-to-day operations of the kitchen. You will be a team player with an ability to remain calm under pressure and a commitment to maintaining high standards in the kitchen. You’ll also enjoy what you do, have the skills required to produce quality food, and be excited to learn more on the job.
So, what else you need to be a chef at Dodo?
– A confident person with a positive attitude!
– Passionate and hardworking
– Organised and a great team player
– A no-compromise attitude in delivering only the very best for our customers
– Able to remain calm and work under pressure in a busy, team-focused environment
– An understanding of food hygiene and health and safety policies (health and safety training provided)
– Previous kitchen experience a bonus
But enough about you! What will Dodo offer in return?
– Competitive wage
– Dodo Unity Fund (our people’s bonus)
– Tap to Tip – 100% of tips are shared amongst our team
– Team canteen when at work
– ‘Dine @ Dodo’– Bring 3 mates once a month and we’ll pay your food. – Pension scheme options
– Great work/life balance
– A big annual Dodo party!
We always look to promote from within Dodo Pub Co. As a result, we have a strong belief in nurturing and developing our staff. We offer loads of training programmes and opportunities to help everyone develop to their full potential – so if you have career goals, we can help you reach them.