Dodo Pub Co is coming to Fishponds, Bristol this Spring!
Known for award-winning interiors, top-notch burgers, Neapolitan pizzas, and unbeatable vibes. At its core, we are neighbourhood pubs, focusing on serving our customers with products we’re 100% proud of, with our people we are 100% committed to.
From the bar we offer a wide selection of amazing craft beers, wines, wonks & cocktails all served up by knowledgeable and passionate staff to customers that care about quality and community. From the kitchens, we serve authentic Neapolitan pizzas cooked at 450C in our wood-fired oven and renowned burgers which are ground by our seriously good butcher. We also serve up some tasty sides and spicy wings.
We are neighbourhood pubs for the community, and the General Manager sits at the heart of this. They are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the pub in its entirety. You’ll need to be an excellent communicator, organised and an inspiring leader, with the ability to get on with anyone – staff and customers alike. You’ll be great under pressure. And you’ll have a rich CV with a wealth of hospitality experience, an understanding of both front and back of house, and a strong head for figures. You will be responsible for organise your own events & campaigns which will drive the business forward.
We’re currently seeking a creative and passionate General Manager to join the crew!
What we offer in return:
- £35,000 – 37,500p/a + Profit share scheme
- Live in available
- Free meal every shift you work
- ‘Dine @ Dodo’– Bring 3 mates once a month and we’ll pay for your food.
- Invest in your growth & development, so many of our managers started as team members who are now running their own Dodo pub or working in operations
- Great work/life balance
- A big annual Dodo party (we close the pubs for the day for our company wide celebrations)