The Last Crumb is part of Dodo Pub Co., known for award-winning interiors, top-notch burgers, Neapolitan pizzas, and unbeatable vibes. At its core, we are neighbourhood pubs, focusing on serving our customers with products we’re 100% proud of, with our people we are 100% committed to.
From the bar we offer a wide selection of amazing craft beers, wines, wonks & cocktails all served up by knowledgeable and passionate staff to customers that care about quality and community.
From the kitchens, we serve authentic Neapolitan pizzas cooked at 450C in our wood-fired oven and renowned burgerswhich are ground by our seriously good butcher. We also serve up some tasty sides and spicy wings.
As Junior Sous Chef you will assist the Head Chef & Sous Chef in managing the day-to-day operations of the kitchen. You’ll be calm under pressure, a great communicator, and an inspiring leader who is committed to delivering a high standard in your kitchen.
We’re currently seeking a positive and passionate Junior Sous Chef to join the crew!
What we offer in return
- £11.50 per hour
- Free meal every shift you work
- ‘Dine @ Dodo’– Bring 3 mates once a month and we’ll pay your food.
- Invest in your growth & development, so many of our managers started as team members who are now running their own Dodo pub or working in operations
- Great work/life balance
- A big annual Dodo party (we close the pubs for the day for our company wide celebrations)
The next steps
- If you’ve read this job advert and sounds like your thing, check out our Instagram & website to see what we’re about
- Click apply and tell us a bit about yourself
- One of our managers will contact you to invite you for a coffee & chat followed by a trial shift where we can get to know each other
- We’ll make you a job offer within 48 hours
- You’ll spend your first week with our buddy coach where they will show you the ropes and (more importantly) taste all our amazing pizzas, burgers & beers!