The Rusty Bicycle is part of the Dodo Pub Co – known for award-winning interiors, top-notch burgers, Neapolitan pizzas, and unbeatable vibes. At its core, we are neighbourhood pubs, focusing on serving our customers with products we’re 100% proud of, with our people we are 100% committed to.
From the bar we offer a wide selection of amazing craft beers, wines, wonks & cocktails all served up by knowledgeable and passionate staff to customers that care about quality and community.
From the kitchens, we serve authentic Neapolitan pizzas cooked at 450C in our wood-fired oven and renowned burgers which are ground by our seriously good butcher. We also serve up some tasty sides and spicy wings all using the freshest products and ingredients.
The Kitchen assistant supports our chefs in the successful day-to-day running of the kitchen, assisting with food preparation as well as service. You are a reliable & motivated team player, who is excited about working in a busy kitchen.
We’re currently seeking a hardworking and passionate kitchen assistant to join the crew!
What we offer in return
- £9.50 – £10 p/h
- Company Bonus
- Free meal every shift you work
- ‘Dine @ Dodo’– Bring 3 mates once a month and we’ll pay your food.
- Invest in your growth & development, so many of our managers started as team members who are now running their own Dodo pub or working in operations
- Great work/life balance
- A big annual Dodo party (we close the pubs for the day for our company wide celebrations)
The next steps
- If you’ve read this job advert and sounds like your thing, check out our Instagram & website to see what we’re about
- Apply and tell us a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One of our managers will contact you to invite you for a coffee & chat followed by a trial shift where we can get to know each other
- We’ll make you a job offer within 48 hours
- You’ll spend your first week with our buddy coach where they will show you the ropes and (more importantly) taste all our amazing pizzas, burgers & beers!