£37,000 – 42,000 p/annum + company bonus scheme.
Dodo Pub Co is known for award-winning interiors, top-notch burgers, Neapolitan pizzas, and unbeatable vibes. At our core, we are neighbourhood pubs, focusing on serving our customers with products we’re 100% proud of.
We are neighbourhood pubs for the community, and the Marketing Manager sits at the heart of this. Working directly with the Creative Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day digital communications of the company in its entirety. You’ll need to be a self-starter with an innate sense of urgency, extremely organized and able to juggle multiple long or short-term projects.
You have a rich creative history, with at least 2 years of experience in a similar role. Your experience will mean you are able to stay up to date with current industry trends and employ that experience where it will be of benefit to the company. It’s crucial that you understand our cultural objectives and are able to translate them across the relevant digital and marketing platforms.
Some of the bits you’ll be responsible for include:
– Management of a diverse and growing in-house marketing team as well as external agency relationships
– Working closely with the Directors to create and implement a marketing strategy to align with business objectives
– Contributing meaningful reports and analysis of marketing activity to site Management teams and Director Board
– The full lifecycle of marketing campaigns to support wider business objectives with emphasis on creation, implementation and analysis reporting.
– Creation of multi-channel marketing campaigns across social media, traditional and localised media, SEO, paid and organic digital marketing, event management, email marketing, website and PR.
– Creating relationships and working closely with site teams to encourage content collection, engagement and offer support from Marketing.
– Copywriting and creating content for our online blogs, marketing material, press releases and social media in line with the company tone of voice (style sheets).
– Oversee all content and social media platforms as well as a hands-on approach to posting, commenting, updating, and engaging with the online community via Instagram / Facebook / TikTok / Google
– Creation, management and analysis of events of all sizes from weekly pub quizzes to large-scale Street Party/Festival style events
– Be able to create and assist with the design of marketing collateral to deliver messaging that aligns with brand strategy.
– Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
– Ongoing development of the individual pubs and wider Dodo Pub Co. brand and active input to build awareness and reputation
– Collaborate with all Dodo Pub Co. Management to ensure brand consistency; ensuring brand guidelines and style sheets are adhered too.
– Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
The stuff you already know that’s going to make you great at this role:
● 2 years proven work experience as a Marketing Manager at a senior level. Ideally within a hospitality setting (not essential).
● Passionate about marketing and tracking trends
● Proven experience: creation and management of successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
● Superior copywriting skills
● Proven experience working with Google Analytics, and basic management of Google Ads
● Firm grasp of paid social advertising, PPC, SEO and keyword research
● Experience working with a social scheduling program such as Hootsuite, website management system, such as WordPress, CRM & email marketing systems such as Mailchimp and online retail platforms such as Shopify.
● Good understanding of management of Marketing budget and financial tracking
● Excellent analytical skills and ability to work through sales data to build strategy and assess campaigns against objectives
● Excellent communication skills
● An enthusiastic, resilient, and problem-solving attitude
What we offer in return
• £37,000 – 42,000p/annum + company bonus schemes.
• ‘Dine @ Dodo’– Bring 3 mates once a month and we’ll pay for your food.
• Great work/life balance
• A big annual Dodo party (we close the pubs for the day for our company-wide celebrations)
This is a hybrid remote position. Applicants must be able to reliably commute to Witney/Oxford on a regular basis.
The next steps
If you’ve read this job advert and sounds like your thing, check out our Instagram & website to
see what we’re about.
Apply below and tell us a bit about yourself.
If we think you look like you’ll be a good match with us, we’ll be in touch and organize to grab a coffee together (either in person or virtually!) and then go from there.