The Part & Parcel is looking for an assistant manager to join its young and energetic team.
The Part & Parcel is part of the Dodo Pub Co – known for award-winning interiors, top-notch burgers, Neapolitan pizzas and unbeatable neighbourhood vibes, our pubs are the go-to for real good times.
From the kitchens, we offer authentic Neapolitan pizzas cooked at 400C in our wood-fired oven and renowned burgers which are ground by a seriously good butcher, using our special double-tasty recipe. We also serve up some tasty sides and spicy wings.
From the bar we offer a wide selection of craft beers, wines, wonks, cocktails and craft coffee, all served up by knowledgeable and passionate staff to customers that care about quality and community.
Sound like your kind of thing? We’re currently seeking a motivated, assistant general manager to join us at the awesome Part & Parcel, right in the heart of Witney!
The Part & Parcel is a neighbourhood pub and hub for the community, and the managers sits at the heart of this. They are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the pub in its entirety. You’ll need to be an excellent communicator and an inspiring leader, with the ability to get on with anyone – staff and customers alike. You’ll be great under pressure. And you’ll have a rich CV with a wealth of hospitality experience, an understanding of both front and back of house, and a strong head for figures.
The assistant manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business in its entirety in the absence of the general manager, for supporting the GM at all other times. You’ll be passionate, organised, and have great people skills, with the ability to lead and inspire the team by example – and you’ll be committed to maintaining the atmosphere of this much-loved neighbourhood pub.
So, what else you need to be an assistant manager at the Dodo?
- A confident person with a positive attitude
- A hands-on manager with an understanding of both front of house and back of house operations
- Able to inspire and lead by example
- Customer-oriented approach, with the desire to create an atmosphere where all our customers feel comfortable
- Organised and attentive to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Basic financial experience
- A no-compromise attitude in delivering only the very best for our customers
But enough about you! What will Dodo offer in return?
- Competitive wage
- Dodo Unity Fund (our peoples bonus)
- Tap to Tip – 100% tips are shared amongst our team
- Team canteen when at work
- ‘Dine @ Dodo’– Bring 3 mates once a month and we’ll pay your food.
- Pension scheme options
- Great work/life balance
- A big annual Dodo party
We always look to promote from within Dodo Pub Co. As a result, we have a strong belief in nurturing and developing our staff. We offer loads of training programmes and opportunities to help everyone develop to their full potential – so if you have career goals, we can help you reach them.