The Up in Arms in Oxford is looking for a member of bar staff to join its young and energetic front-of-house team.
The Up in Arms is part of the Dodo Pub Co – known for award-winning interiors, top-notch burgers, Neapolitan pizzas and unbeatable neighbourhood vibes. As a neighbourhood pub and hub for the community, our members of bar staff are expected to create and nurture relationships with locals as well as to support their managers in the day-to-day operations of the pub. You’ll be a great team player with strong people skills and a positive and friendly outlook – someone who’s excited about working with us at Dodo and who takes pride in what they do and is eager to learn.
Sound like your kind of thing?
We’re currently seeking a motivated, reliable member of bar staff to join us at the awesome Up in Arms, right in the heart of Marston.
So, what else you need to be a member of bar staff at the Up in arms?
- A confident person with a positive attitude
- Friendly and polite
- Customer-oriented approach, with the desire to create an atmosphere where all our customers feel comfortable
- Organised and a great team player
- Passionate and hardworking
- A no-compromise attitude in delivering only the very best for our customers
- Previous hospitality experience a bonus
But enough about you! What will Dodo offer in return?
- Competitive wage with room for progression
- Dodo Unity Fund (our peoples bonus)
- Tap to Tip – 100% tips are shared amongst our team
- Team canteen when at work
- ‘Dine @ Dodo’– Bring 3 mates once a month and we’ll pay your food.
- Pension scheme options
- A big annual Dodo party!
- Great work/life balance
We always look to promote from within Dodo Pub Co. As a result, we have a strong belief in nurturing and developing our staff. We offer loads of training programmes and opportunities to help everyone develop to their full potential – so if you have career goals, we can help you reach them.