Caffeine and Cake is looking for a Barista to join its young and energetic team.
Coming soon to The Part and Parcel, Caffeine and Cake is the newest addition to Dodo Pub Co. and Witney’s high street.
Promising out-of-this-world speciality coffee, hot drinks and outrageously- good cakes for both sit-in and take away – our new coffee venture will be sure not to disappoint!
Sound like your kind of thing? We’re currently seeking a motivated and reliable barista to join us at the awesome Caffeine and Cake, right in the heart of Witney.
So, what else you need to be a member of bar staff at ?
– A confident person with a positive attitude
– Friendly and polite
– Customer-oriented approach, with the desire to create an atmosphere where all our customers feel comfortable
– Organised and a great team player
– Passionate and hardworking
– A no-compromise attitude in delivering only the very best for our customers
– Previous barista experience a plus, but full training will be provided
But enough about you! What will Dodo offer in return?
– The opportunity to work on industry leading equipment, such as La Marzocco and Victoria Arduino
– Professional training, with the possibility of SCA accredited courses for the right candidate
– Competitive wage with room for progression
– Dodo Unity Fund (our peoples bonus)
– Team canteen when at work
– ‘Dine @ Dodo’– Bring 3 mates once a month and we’ll pay your food
– Pension scheme options
– Great work/life balance
– A big annual Dodo party!
We always look to promote from within Dodo Pub Co. As a result, we have a strong belief in nurturing and developing our staff. We offer loads of training programmes and opportunities to help everyone develop to their full potential – so if you have career goals, we can help you reach them.