Part- time role 16-20 hours per week.
£220-250 per week.
The role | In 2019, Dodo Pub Co grew to a 5 strong pub group & Co-working business and are now looking to recruit a part time digital and creative designer (DCD) to deliver creative content in line with the marketing strategy of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to help shape the Dodo brand in line with the company aesthetic of the coming 5 years. The DCD will closely with the Creative Director ensuring that all content and strategy aligns with the Dodo Brand.
You | Are a self-starter with an innate sense of urgency, extremely organized and able to juggle multiple long or short-term projects. You have a rich creative history, with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Your experience will mean you are able stay up to date with current industry insight and trends. It’s crucial that you understand our cultural objectives and are able to translate these objectives creatively the relevant digital and marketing platforms.
Responsible to -Collaborate with
– Creative Director -Social Media Manager
– Marketing Manager -Website designer
Skills + Requirements
- 2yrs Proven work experience as a Digital or Creative Designer.
- Strong Experience with adobe suite (illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- A Creative mind, ready to take on exciting briefs and translate them in content befitting the Dodo brand.
- Understanding & examples of responsive website design.
- Ability to deliver a wide range of creative content (text, image and video).
- Experience and Examples of Delivering design to Print, Packaging & Merchandise.
- Strong Experience working to production guidelines (industry standards)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proven experience working to create
- An up to date portfolio of work required at the interview stage