Job Category: Chef
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: The Rickety Press
DODO PUBS ARE RECRUITING FOR A HEAD CHEF!
The Rickety Press, one of Jericho’s favourite foody pubs is looking for a passionate new head chef.
The Rickety press specialises in madly juicy, game changing burgers, 450C wood fired Neapolitan pizza & vegan options that could turn a meat eater for life, top-notch beer, chic cocktails & unbeatable neighbourhood vibes.
We are looking for a Head chef to join the Dodo family. As Head chef you are responsible for leading your team and managing the day-to-day operations of the kitchen.
You’ll be calm under pressure, a great communicator with excellent people skills, have the ability to offer support and guidance to your team, be able to preach food safety policies, have a commitment to maintaining high standards in the kitchen and of course, be a fun person to work with!
– Able to remain calm and work under pressure in a busy, team-focused environment
– A no-compromise attitude in delivering only the very best for our customers
– Motivated and a positive personality
– Must be passionate about the ultimate comfort food!
– Excellent English understanding with great communication skills
– A confident understanding of food hygiene and health and safety policies
– Total earnings up to £33,000
– 28 days paid holiday
– Generous discounts at all Dodo pubs for family & friends
– Excellent work life balance – 45 hour weeks
– Regular Inspo trips to places we love
– An end of year party to end all parties
We are BIG fans of career progression. At Dodo, we always prefer to promote from within, so if you are looking for a job with a clear progression path, get in touch!