Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: The Last Crumb
DODO PUB CO IS COMING TO READING!
In October this year, Dodo pubs will be opening their 5th pub in the awesome town of Reading!
Located in the bustling centre of Caversham, but close the centre of Reading, Dodo Pubs specialise in madly juicy, game changing burgers, 500C wood fired Neapolitan pizza & vegan options that could turn a meat eater for life, top-notch beer, chic cocktails & unbeatable neighbourhood vibes.
We are looking for a Head chef to join the Dodo family. As Head chef you are responsible for leading your team and managing the day-to-day operations of the kitchen.
You’ll be calm under pressure, a great communicator with excellent people skills, have the ability to offer support and guidance to your team – be a great leader, be able to preach food safety policies, have a commitment to maintaining high standards in the kitchen and of course, be a fun person to work with!
– Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role (Sous or Head chef)
– Able to remain calm and work under pressure in a busy, team-focused environment
– Motivated and a positive personality
– Be ambitious. Want to open your own restaurant one day? We are opening 2 sites a year
– Must be passionate about the ultimate comfort food!
– Excellent English understanding with great communication skills
– Total earnings £30,000 – £33,000 per year
– 28 days paid holiday
– Generous discount for family and friends at Dodo pubs
– Real work life balance – 45 hour weeks
– Regular Inspo trips to places we love
– An end of year party to end all parties!
We are BIG fans of career progression. At Dodo, we always prefer to promote from within, so if you are looking for a job with a clear progression path, get in touch!
PLEASE SEND CV’s WITH COVER LETTER
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £33,000.00 /year