We’re currently seeking a motivated, reliable member of Kitchen Assistant to join us at the awesome The Up in Arms, right in the heart of Marston!
Kitchen assistants support our chefs in the successful day-to-day operation of the kitchen, assisting with preparation of food as well as service. You are reliable, motivated, and excited about working in a busy kitchen, with an interest in food and a desire to learn and develop within the business.
Sound like your kind of thing?
SO, WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO BE A KITCHEN ASSISTANT AT DODO?
- A confident person with a positive attitude!
- Passionate and hardworking
- A great team player
- A no-compromise attitude in delivering only the very best for our customers
- Able to remain calm and work under pressure in a busy, team-focused environment
- An understanding of food hygiene and health and safety policies (health and safety training provided)
- Previous kitchen experience a bonus
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT YOU! WHAT WILL DODO OFFER IN RETURN?
- Competitive wage
- Dodo Unity Fund (our peoples bonus)
- Tap to Tip – 100% tips are shared amongst our team
- Team canteen when at work
- ‘Dine @ Dodo’– Bring 3 mates once a month and we’ll pay your food. – Pension scheme options
- Great work/life balance
- A big annual Dodo party!
We always look to promote from within Dodo Pub Co. As a result, we have a strong belief in nurturing and developing our staff. We offer loads of training programmes and opportunities to help everyone develop to their full potential – so if you have career goals, we can help you reach them.