The Bottle Of Sauce is looking for a kitchen assistant to join its young and energetic kitchen team.
Opened in 2016 as part of the Dodo Pub Co – known for award-winning interiors, top-notch burgers, Neapolitan pizzas and unbeatable neighbourhood vibes. From relaxed weekend brunches to buzzing late night cocktails, our pubs are the go-to for real good times. We were recently won the number 1 pub in Gloucestershire at the Soglos awards
From the kitchens, we offer authentic Neapolitan pizzas cooked at 400C in our wood-fired oven. Our renowned burgers are ground by a seriously good butcher, using our special double-tasty recipe. We also serve up super fresh original salads, tasty sides and spicy wings and, quite frankly, the best breakfast and brunch in Cheltenham (if we do say so ourselves!).
From the bar we offer a wide selection of beers, wines, wonks, cocktails and craft coffee, all served up by knowledgeable and passionate staff to customers that care about quality and community.
Sound like your kind of thing? We’re currently seeking a keen kitchen assistant to join us at the awesome Bottle of Sauce, right in the heart Cheltenham.
Kitchen assistants (KAs) support our chefs in the successful day-to-day operation of the kitchen, assisting with preparation of food as well as service. You are reliable, motivated, and excited about working in a busy kitchen, with an interest in food and a desire to learn and develop within the business.
So, what else you need to be a KA at the BOTTLE OF SAUCE?
- A confident person with a positive attitude!
- Passionate and hardworking
- A great team player
- A no-compromise attitude in delivering only the very best for our customers
- Able to remain calm and work under pressure in a busy, team-focused environment
- An understanding of food hygiene and health and safety policies (health and safety training provided)
- Previous kitchen experience a bonus
But enough about you! What will Dodo offer in return?
- Pension scheme options
- Tips paid monthly and shared equally among staff
- 28 days holiday
- Your birthday and Christmas off, guaranteed
- Great work/life balance (up to 45 hours per week)
- Paid overtime
- 40% discount at all Dodo Pubs
- Meals when on shift
- Regular trips to inspirational food and drink venues that we love
We always look to promote from within Dodo Pub Co. As a result, we have a strong belief in nurturing and developing our staff. We offer loads of training programmes and opportunities to help everyone develop to their full potential – so if you have career goals, we can help you reach them.