Marketing & Events Manager
£26 – 32,000 pending experience.
The role | In 2019, Dodo Pub Co grew to a 5 strong pub group & Co-working business and are now looking to recruit a full-time marketing & events manager, to oversee the entire marketing strategy within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to reshape the existing role and facilitate the growth ambitions of the business over the next 5 years. The Marketing & Events Manager will work closely with the Creative Director ensuring that all content and strategy aligns with the Dodo Brand.
Marketing | The Marketing Manager will primarily be responsible for planning, creating and delivering the entire digital media + marketing strategy for the company. They will be responsible for driving the growth of brand awareness, online sales and walk-in sales for all venues across the Dodo estate. They will be tasked with ensuring that all long-term marketing activities and strategies provide a comfortable ROI.
Events | The Marketing manager will also be responsible for organising and executing all events within the Dodo Pubs Calendar. This will include but not be limited too; Day festivals, Pop-up cinema, Music nights and Quiz’s. All events with tie into the marketing strategy and be tracked to budget.
You | Are a self-starter with an innate sense of urgency, extremely organized and able to juggle multiple long or short-term projects. You have a rich creative history, with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Your experience will mean you are able stay up to date with current industry insight and employee that experience where it will be of benefit to the company. It’s crucial that you understand our cultural objectives and are able to translate them across the relevant digital and marketing platforms.
Responsible to -Collaborate with
– Creative Director -Dodo Nominated PR agencies
-Digital Marketing companies.
-Social Media Manager
-Pub General Managers
-external companies (event organization)
- Manage the in-house digital marketing team.
- Over-see all content that goes out from the team.
- Oversee all social media platforms. Posting, commenting, updating and engaging with the online community via Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / TripAdvisor / Google. (Managing any inappropriate promoting/posting on behalf of our sites on all platforms).
- Manage updates to Food/Drink Menu’s.
- Creating events and organise events for sites.
- Be able to create and assist with the design of marketing collateral.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with all Dodo Pub Co. Management to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
Skills + Requirements
- 2yrs Proven work experience as a Marketing Manager
- Proven Experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Adobe illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign.
- Proven experience working with Google Analytics, Ads + Business.
- Firm grasp of SEO and keyword research
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Proven experience working with WordPress web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A problem-solving attitude.
- An up to date portfolio of work required at the interview stage