Job Category: Chef
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: The Last Crumb
DODO PUB CO IS COMING TO READING!
In October this year, Dodo pubs will be opening their 5th pub in the awesome town of Reading!
Located in the bustling centre of Caversham, but close the centre of Reading, Dodo Pubs specialise in madly juicy, game changing burgers, 500Cwood fired Neapolitan pizza & vegan options that could turn a meat eater for life.
Combine this with top-notch beer, chic cocktails & unbeatable neighbourhood vibes…You’ve just stumbled across a Dodo Pub!Good times!
We are looking for sous, jr sous and chefs to join the Dodo family. As a senior chef you are responsible to assist the head chef in managing the day-to-day operations of the kitchen.
You’ll be calm under pressure, a great communicator with excellent people skills, have the ability to offer support and guidance to your team, be able to preach food safety policies, have a commitment to maintaining high standards in the kitchen and of course, be a fun person to work with!
– Able to remain calm and work under pressure in a busy, team-focused environment
– A no-compromise attitude in delivering only the very best for our customers
– Motivated and a positive personality
– Must be passionate about the ultimate comfort food!
– An English understanding with great communication skills
– A confident understanding of food hygiene and health and safety policies
– Will need to be available to begin training from 9th September.
– Competitive salary
– 28 days holiday
– Generous discounts at all Dodo pubs for family & friends
– Healthy work life balance (45h weeks, 28 days holiday)
– Regular Inspo trips to places we love
– Meals on shift
– An end of year party to end all parties
We are BIG fans of career progression. At Dodo, we always prefer to promote from within, so if you are looking for a job with a clear progression path, get in touch!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year