The Part & Parcel is looking for a supervisor to join its young and energetic team.
The Part & Parcel is part of the Dodo Pub Co – known for award-winning interiors, top-notch burgers, Neapolitan pizzas and unbeatable neighbourhood vibes, our pubs are the go-to for real good times.
From the kitchens, we offer authentic Neapolitan pizzas cooked at 400C in our wood-fired oven and renowned burgers which are ground by a seriously good butcher, using our special double-tasty recipe. We also serve up some tasty sides and spicy wings.
From the bar we offer a wide selection of craft beers, wines, wonks, cocktails and craft coffee, all served up by knowledgeable and passionate staff to customers that care about quality and community.
Sound like your kind of thing? We’re currently seeking a motivated, reliable supervisor to join us at the awesome Part & Parcel, right in the heart of Witney!
The Part & Parcel is a neighbourhood pub and hub for the community, our members of supervisors are expected to create and nurture relationships with locals as well as to support their managers in the day-to-day operations of the pub. You’ll be a great team player with strong people skills and a positive and friendly outlook – someone who’s excited about working with us at Dodo and who takes pride in what they do and is eager to learn.
Supervisors are responsible for supporting the general manager and assistant manager in the day-to-day running of the pub. You’ll be in a leadership position, taking responsibility for training and development of staff and acting as a role model. You’ll be highly motivated, organised, and, most importantly, excited about getting stuck in at the deep end of this much-loved neighbourhood pub.
So, what else you need to be a supervisor at Dodo?
- A confident person with a positive attitude
- Able to inspire and lead by example
- Customer-oriented approach, with the desire to create an atmosphere where all our customers feel comfortable
- Passionate and hardworking
- A great problem-solver
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organised and attentive to detail
- A no-compromise attitude in delivering only the very best for our customers
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
But enough about you! What will Dodo offer in return?
- Competitive wage
- Dodo Unity Fund (our peoples bonus)
- Tap to Tip – 100% tips are shared amongst our team
- Team canteen when at work
- ‘Dine @ Dodo’– Bring 3 mates once a month and we’ll pay your food.
- Pension scheme options
- Great work/life balance
- A big annual Dodo party!
We always look to promote from within Dodo Pub Co. As a result, we have a strong belief in nurturing and developing our staff. We offer loads of training programmes and opportunities to help everyone develop to their full potential – so if you have career goals, we can help you reach them.