- Pre-booked designated desks for the whole day.
- Access Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Day Pass access to lightning fast Dodo Works Wifi
- Discounted rates on our meeting & events spaces
- Free use of Locker space
- Free Tea + Filter Coffee
- 10% off Food at the bottle of sauce for the day.
- Priority Booking for afterwork drinks
- £15 + vat Day Pass
- No limit to access within a 30 day period
- Members discounts on food & drink in the Bottle of Sauce.
- 2hrs Free Access to the bottle room per month, Members rates thereafter
- Access to the Lightning fast Dodo Works Wifi
- VoIP telephones available on request.
- Networking solutions for multi desk packages
- Member rates on our meeting & events spaces
- 7 days a week access
- Dedicated desk £280 + vat per month
- £250 + vat (with a 6 month contract)
Private Offices for Start ups + small businesses
- Entire Local co-working package as standard.
- Free access to meeting rooms
- Fully furnished
- Bespoke Networking Solutions
NO HIDDEN COSTS
Make an enquiry
At Dodo, we’re definitely at our happiest when we’re surrounded by like-minded, creative people – and we imagine that you probably are, too! That’s why we’ve worked hard to create a community-centric coworking space in Cheltenham, Dodo Works, that will enable you and your colleagues to thrive – whether you’re a freelancer, start-up business or small/medium sized enterprise, and whatever your work entails!
DEDICATED DESKS + PRIVATE OFFICES FOR freelancers, start ups & smes
S0GLOS’ PUB OF THE YEAR AS YOUR COMMON ROOM
FREE ACCESS TO COOL + CONTEMPORARY PRIVATE MEETING + FUNCTION ROOMS
lightning FAST, super STABLE WIFI
BEER, PIZZA + BURGER NIGHTS
Social events + table tennis
MEMBERS DISCOUNTS ON DODO PUB CO FOOD + DRINK ALL DAY LONG
RELAXED MODERN WORKSPACE IN CENTRAL CHELTENHAM
Our Dodo Works spaces have been designed to put your productivity at the forefront – from the facilities down to the super-fast WiFi. The upstairs spaces are not only beautifully rustic yet modern with our mix of brick-bare and painted/wallpapered walls and alternative light bulbs, but are also functional, offering everything you require to grow your business. Super-comfy yet practical office chairs and spacious desks will help you feel right at home and able to settle into your working routine. Everything is easy to move around should you want to make the space feel more like your own – and that’s before you’ve even had the chance to start drawing and writing on the blackboards on the walls. For a coworking space in Cheltenham, there’s not much more you could ask for!
Beyond the office rooms, our shared kitchen offers all the tea and filter-coffee a caffeine lover could possibly need, as well as a large fridge, microwave and toaster for your lunchtime storage and preparation needs. And should you feel peckish for something a bit different, you’ll also have unfettered access to The Bottle of Sauce downstairs (SoGlos’ Pub of the Year, 2018 and 2019); not only can you take advantage of our members discounts on Dodo Pub co food and drink and use this space to switch off and relax for your work socials, you can also treat it as your common room or meeting space during the day. In fact, as a Dodo Works resident, every member of your team will be granted 2 hours free use of our Bottle Room for meetings every month!
'We’re very lucky to have Dodo Works coworking space in Cheltenham, right in the heart of the town centre, so if you want to take a break outside our alternative workspace or need to run any lunchtime errands, you won’t have far to go to find what you need. It also means we’re within easy reach via public transport, and car parking is aplenty throughout the town."
7 Ambrose Street
Tel. 01242 256156